Dr. Jessica B. Anderton
You are probably looking for help for yourself or someone you care about. Whether your concerns are about educational challenges, emotional problems, or other difficulty with general function or enjoyment in life, we invite you to call us. We are always happy to take phone calls and discuss your individual needs, and together we can decide whether we are a good match for you (or perhaps refer you to a different provider in the community). Sometimes you will get our voice mail—in that case, please leave a message and one of us will return your call the same business day if at all possible.
Common questions that our clients have:
• I am struggling in college. Do I have ADHD?
• My child has a very hard time taking tests. Does he have a learning disability? Anxiety?
• My energy is low, and I don’t seem to enjoy things anymore. Am I depressed? What do I do about it?
• I’ve always worried a lot, but it seems to be getting worse. Is there a way to manage this better?
• My doctor said that I need a psychological evaluation before I can have surgery. Can you help with this, and how much will it cost?
• I am getting a divorce, and I am worried about how the children are adjusting. What can my ex- and I do to help the kids?
When you call us you will most likely speak first to Bobby Reynolds. Bobby is the office manager. He is also a former Duval Charter School math teacher, and the recipient of the “New American Hero” award for excellence in teaching. In addition to being the friendly, helpful, wonderful scheduler, he is also available for math tutoring services for children in elementary through middle school.
New Path providers (psychologists and tutors) are professionals with high ethical standards and a desire to serve people. We are or have been parents, single parents, step-parents, divorced, re-married, parents of gifted children, parents of ADHD children and other challenges. We are never judgmental of peoples’ struggles and we will always do our best to help. If we are not the right providers to meet your particular needs, we will be honest about that and try to help you with referrals to other providers in the community if possible.
Skills and Expertise