Therapist Member Requirements
- You must be a licensed or provisionally licensed (Pre-Licensed/License Eligible) mental health clinician with a graduate degree in psychotherapy, counseling, or a related field from an accredited institution.
- You agree to Open Path’s sliding scale range of $40-$70 for individual counseling (and $40-$80 for couples or family counseling) for Open Path client members.
- We also accept student interns, who are allowed to offer $30 sessions to Open Path clients. In that case, you must be completing your final, clinical internship to obtain your master’s degree. You will be required to provide proof of supervision, proof of internship enrollment, and a signed supervision contract.
- You will respond to Open Path prospective client inquiries within 2 business days.
- You agree to work with a minimum of one Open Path client annually.
After you submit your application
We will review your application and verify your license online if we are able to. If we can’t find your information, we will contact you via email. Once our review is complete, you’ll be published in our directory