Who are we?
Open Path Psychotherapy Collective is a non-profit nationwide network of mental health professionals dedicated to providing in-office and online mental health care—at a steeply reduced rate—to people in need.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a dynamic Community & Social Media Manager who will manage social media marketing activities for Open Path Psychotherapy Collective and Open Path Healing Arts Collective. This full-time position manages the execution of the social media strategy and assists with bringing prospective members into both collectives.
This is a brand-new position in a new department, and the right candidate will be excited to help us develop and grow this role for the organization.
What will you do?
- Alongside the Director of Community & Marketing, help craft and implement social media strategies across all platforms to align with organizational goals and attract therapists, practitioners, and clients to the respective collectives.
- Daily management of social media platforms, including troubleshooting customer service issues as they come along and proactively engaging with like-minded accounts.
- Manage social media editorial calendars and creative assets for both collectives.
- Work with creative designers to develop and maintain a branded look and feel for each collective.
- Management of Facebook groups geared toward member therapists and practitioners.
- Manage monthly reports, tracking KPIs, and insights.
- Assist with influencer and brand partnership campaigns, including campaign ideation, execution, management, and reporting.
- Help the Director of Community & Marketing on developing and executing marketing plans to recruit and retain new member therapists and member practitioners into Open Path’s two collectives.
- Alongside the Director of Community & Marketing, develop and refine the OPPC referral program for member therapists, and launch the OPHA referral program for practitioners.
- Monitor trends, audience insights, and best practices to ensure our social media program is best in class.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- At least 5 years of social media and community management experience. Brand communication experience is a plus.
- Strong grasp of social media channels/features and the digital landscape.
- Experience creating social media content (via stories, Reels, Tiktok, etc.) and a strong eye for design.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A creative lens to business challenges, with strong strategic and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Personal commitment to social justice.
- The desire to work collaboratively on a close-knit team.
- Knowledge of the mental health and holistic health fields.
Hours and Location: This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm, Eastern Time.
While this position will work closely with the Open Path staff, this is a job that will be done remotely in the quiet, non-chaotic environment of the employee’s choice. Open Path’s headquarters are located in Asheville, NC. Candidates may reside in any state in the United States as long as they are able to work the stated hours.
Salary and Benefits: Compensation for this position will be $60,000/year. Benefits include three weeks of paid vacation the first and second years (four weeks the third year, and five weeks each year after that), employer-paid health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) matched savings program, and professional development opportunities.
To Apply: Please send your resume (in an attachment) and your cover letter in the body of your email (not as an attachment) to Paul Fugelsang, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Community & Social Media Manager” and your last name in the subject line of your email. We’re accepting applications on a rolling basis.