Who are we?
Open Path Psychotherapy Collective is a non-profit nationwide network of mental health professionals dedicated to providing in-office and online mental health care—at a steeply reduced rate—to people in need.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a dynamic Community & Marketing Manager who will manage membership and social media marketing activities for Open Path Psychotherapy Collective and Open Path Healing Arts Collective. This full-time position engages with current members as well as prospective members, with a key focus on bringing new members into both collectives.
This is a brand-new position in a new department, and the right candidate will be excited to help us develop and grow this role for the organization.
What will you do?
- Executing plans to recruit new member therapists and member practitioners into Open Path’s two collectives.
- Implementing plans to retain and re-engage existing member therapists and practitioners.
- Overseeing the creation of a streamlined orientation and onboarding process for new members of Open Path’s collectives.
- Reporting monthly on referral sources, new sign-ups, and other key metrics.
- Alongside the Director of Community & Marketing, develop and refine the OPPC referral program for member therapists, and launch the OPHA referral program for practitioners.
- Manage membership events, market research, and membership recognition initiatives.
- Drafting and sending communications to members, including regular solicitation of feedback on membership experience.
- Management of Facebook groups geared toward member therapists and practitioners.
- Execute the social media strategy as set by the Director of Community & Marketing, including posting across all platforms
- Daily management of social media platforms, including troubleshooting customer service issues as they come along
Ideally, you’ll have:
- At least 3-5 years experience in growing a membership base for a nonprofit organization.
- At least 3-5 years social media and community management experience.
- Strong grasp of social media channels/features and the digital landscape.
- Experience creating social media content (via stories, Reels, Tiktok, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail
- A creative lens to business challenges, with strong strategic and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated facility with engaging with, facilitating, and presenting to committees and groups
- Personal commitment to social justice.
- The desire to work collaboratively on a close-knit team.
- Knowledge of the mental health and holistic health fields.
Hours and Location: This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm, Eastern Time.
While this position will work closely with the Open Path staff, this is a job that will be done remotely in the quiet, non-chaotic environment of the employee’s choice. Open Path’s headquarters are located in Asheville, NC. Candidates may reside in any state in the United States as long as they are able to work the stated hours.
Salary and Benefits: Compensation for this position will be $65,000/year. Benefits include three weeks of paid vacation the first and second years (four weeks the third year, and five weeks each year after that); employer-paid health/dental/vision insurance; 401K matched savings program; professional development opportunities; flex Fridays; one paid day off per month for grounding/mental health; four personal days per year; all federal holidays off; and ample paid sick time.
To Apply: Please send your resume (in an attachment) and your cover letter in the body of your email (not as an attachment) to Sheena, the Director of Community & Marketing at email@example.com. Write “Community & Marketing Manager” and your last name in the subject line of your email. The deadline to apply is September 24, 2021 but we’re accepting applications on a rolling basis. All candidates will be contacted starting the week of September 13th.
No phone calls regarding this position.
Open Path is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms Open Path’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
People of color are encouraged to apply.